Sunday 9 February 2014

Living the Dream

"Chicken multiplication! My husband and I raise breeding poultry (yup, chickens).We have been building up the business over the past year and have been waiting for a return on the investment. We have been hoping that this spring they would start laying more, and we would have more product to sell. We have 300+ chickens but some of those are juveniles, chicks and roosters. But we were expecting more than the five or so eggs we were collecting a day.

In worship at school, I felt like the Lord invited me to bless the chickens. I realized that I had had a, "Well, I'll wait and see if this is going to be profitable before I jump in," mindset and I wasn't really supporting my husband. So I went all out and blessed those chickens to feel safe and welcome. I blessed them to be comfortable, to be healthy, and to start laying and to multiply.

One to two days later, we collected 2 dozen eggs. Three days later, we collected 3 dozen eggs. And yesterday we collected 4 dozen! My husband made $700 with them in one week! And it keeps increasing!"

Living the Dream, a series of true and verified stories of real people who have encountered God for themselves and have learnt to apply His principles in their normal everyday world, sourced from Heaven in Business

No comments:

Post a Comment