Sunday 2 March 2014

Living the Dream

"Obedience to Holy Spirit is everything. I was tired from a long day and ready for some food, and I drove past what looked like the worst, most run down, old house covered in cobwebs and skulls for Halloween, and God said, "Stop there. I want to heal a person in that house." In faith alone, I drove back past the house, and walked up to the door. Two huge dogs went nuts at me, and I yelled, "Is anyone home?" An older lady walked to the front, and said, "Who are you?" I told her why I came to the door, and in shock, she said, "Yes, please pray. I have two destroyed hips and bursitis. Also, I'm in terrible pain all the time and am on heavy painkillers." I prayed for 30 seconds and commanded infirmity to flee her body. Well to my shock, all the pain, I mean ALLLLLL the agonizing pain was completely gone. She was able to move her hips like Elvis and was praising God loudly at the front of her place. Once again, I am deeply humbled by the effects of simply saying yes to Jesus. —Ben Fitzgerald, Redding, CA"

Living the Dream, a series of true and verified stories of real people who have encountered God for themselves and have learnt to apply His principles in their normal everyday world, sourced from Dream Culture: Bringing your Dreams to Life

No comments:

Post a Comment