Sunday 24 August 2014

Living the Dream

"Atheist businessman married to praying wife. He declared “There is no way there is something out there, beside…me.” Six weeks ago, in midst of challenging business situation, his wife said “Why don’t you just let go, give it a shot, try to believe in this thing God.” He said, “Fine I will do it.”

“I opened myself up to listen. I had very vivid dreams for some reason… voice in my head about what to do…. made lot changes (in the business) in six weeks. Made deals [with the Voice in his head] where I asked for something and got that. In order to get the deal I had to go to a church and tell the bishop what happened.”

Business was turning around in response to him listening and making deals with the ‘Voice.’ Two weeks ago his wife asked him to come to Bethel with her. The Voice said to him, “You should go.” In the morning service he felt hair stand up on back of neck – felt the Presence of God. “I thought if I go up here (Bethel) and if I'm going to believe, I will get baptized if I feel like getting baptized.” That Sunday morning Bethel announced baptisms for the evening so he got baptized and is now no longer an atheist. He has met the Voice."

Living the Dream, a series of true and verified stories of real people who have encountered God for themselves and have learnt to apply His principles in their normal everyday world, sourced from Heaven in Business

No comments:

Post a Comment