Sunday 5 October 2014

Living the Dream

"Business Increase While Watching Heaven in Business Conference.

I wanted to attend the Heaven in Business conference in person but was not able to fit in but, I did subscribe to the Live Stream and have been following you for the past two days. Someone today was praying towards the end of their session, I believe it was you, that those attending would have business come to them even while they were at the conference. That we would be getting phone calls, text message, emails and even faxes (if they are still around) that would bring us business.

During the last 7-10 minutes of Steve & Wendy’s presentation today my phone rang. I business associate that I've not worked with for over a year called to ask if I would fly down to Dallas, TX on August 19 for 3 days to help him and video a one day training session that he wants to do there. He will pay me $1,000 plus expenses for my time.

My wife and I prayed about it after dinner and the Lord told her that I should do it. I've been thinking about him lately and wondered how he is doing with life and the Lord. Now I get paid to spend time with him and find out. Henry, MN"

Living the Dream, a series of true and verified stories of real people who have encountered God for themselves and have learnt to apply His principles in their normal everyday world, sourced from Heaven in Business

No comments:

Post a Comment