Sunday 16 November 2014

Living the Dream

"Gout healed on the job: Local Construction Contractor: “I asked one of my customers if I could pray for him as he had told me in the course of being at his house and doing work he had battled gout and had a weak ankle. When I asked him if I could pray for him several days later he said he had pain in his foot. I prayed and left with no visible signs of a reduction in pain.

I was back the next week or so doing some more work and his wife told me he had come to her the next day and said “you know what? I haven’t had pain in my foot since he prayed for me and he is going on several weeks now pain free!” Greg P, Redding"

Living the Dream, a series of true and verified stories of real people who have encountered God for themselves and have learnt to apply His principles in their normal everyday world, sourced from Heaven in Business

No comments:

Post a Comment