Sunday 21 June 2015

Living the Dream

"Mission Trip Provision and Generosity AND INCREASE 

"Going on a mission trip I needed $2000. Some friends supported me, so shortly before the mission trip I’ve raised $950 (which already astonished me) and I was willing to pay the rest on my own! I didn’t expect many people to fund me and therefore I was very thankful for all the support I’ve already got.

Long before the trip somebody prayed over me, that the whole amount will be paid off. I didn’t have much faith in that, but I checked almost every day my bank account, if something has changed. And then shortly before the trip out of the blue a friend donated me $2000! WOW! This meant I now have more than enough!

My friend later told me, that he and his wife were saving the $2000 for furniture and other stuff for their first child; but then God told them, to trust Him more than in the money and to support me with the $2000… In 2 days they already got more than five time the amount they gave me (which is $10,000) back! WOOOW! God is so good!

I’m amazed by their obedience and overwhelmed by God’s overflowing provision! Finally they and I got both blessed abundantly through God’s intervention! Isn’t He amazing?"

David Sommerhalder, Swiss student at Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry (March, 2015)"

Living the Dream, a series of true and verified stories of real people who have encountered God for themselves and have learnt to apply His principles in their normal everyday world, sourced from Dream Culture: Bringing your Dreams to Life

No comments:

Post a Comment