Thursday 25 June 2015

Tomorrow Today

by Lynette Love

"Meeting People in Heaven

"I am with Jesus standing before a beautiful home. He is there, but I hear his voice rather than see Him. He says, "Come on, let's go in."

Encounters of Heaven photograph
Encounters of Heaven
As I go in I see three women, my grandmother, great grandmother and great aunt are sitting round a table having a wonderful time.The Lord says, "Sometimes I visit them and have a great time with them." They turn and look at me. I am dumbfounded, totally speechless. I don't ask anything. They greet me and I start crying. They tell me not to cry, but it's totally overwhelming.

There's a quaint tea-set on the table. The teapot is pretty with painted flowers on tiny cups. They are having a cuppa, but not the same tea as we know. Grandma lifts the teapot lid and shows me a flower like jasmine in the pot...."

Tomorrow Today is a series of excerpts from books by Lynette Love, who regularly encounters heaven - and Jesus - and Holy Spirit - and Father - now, in this life, today. 

My prayer is that you also might experience Him, and that in your own daily walk you might hear His voice, and see His face, and know His love - now, in this life, today.

Lynette's books and e-books are all available on Amazon.com

© Lynette Love, used by permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment