Thursday 30 July 2015

Tomorrow Today

by Lynette Love

"Standing before the Lord

"I look at the Lord Jesus on His throne. He stands up and points behind me. I turn to look and see a wall of His blood. Behind the blood of Jesus all is total blackness - complete darkness is all I can see, but in front of Jesus' blood - beautiful light.

Encounters of Heaven photograph
Encounters of Heaven
I see people coming through the blood of Jesus, totally new. White robes of righteousness are now on them. They are pure with completely new bodies.

"How come I don't see people people before they come through Your blood, my Lord?"

"I have forgiven them of their sin. I do not see their sin any more.

"Once people come through My blood, that's the only way I see them.

"I have no memory of how the person was before.""

Tomorrow Today is a series of excerpts from books by Lynette Love, who regularly encounters heaven - and Jesus - and Holy Spirit - and Father - now, in this life, today. 

My prayer is that you also might experience Him, and that in your own daily walk you might hear His voice, and see His face, and know His love - now, in this life, today.

Lynette's books and e-books are all available on Amazon.com

© Lynette Love, used by permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment