Thursday 9 July 2015

Tomorrow Today

by Lynette Love

"In Heaven

"As Jesus and I walk along in Heaven, I sense that He is in a hurry. He is walking faster than usual. I ask Him why He is hurrying.

Encounters of Heaven photograph
Encounters of Heaven
He stops and looks at me. His voice is urgent. "Time is short. Time is running out before my return. I want My children to be ready. I love my children, I died for them. I want to take them by the hand.

They need to live in My word, and learn of Me, and to enjoy fellowship with Me; to come to Me first to be loved, and then go and meet the needs of others and bring in the harvest.""


Tomorrow Today is a series of excerpts from books by Lynette Love, who regularly encounters heaven - and Jesus - and Holy Spirit - and Father - now, in this life, today. 

My prayer is that you also might experience Him, and that in your own daily walk you might hear His voice, and see His face, and know His love - now, in this life, today.

Lynette's books and e-books are all available on Amazon.com

© Lynette Love, used by permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment