Thursday 27 August 2015

Tomorrow Today

by Lynette Love

"A Thankful Heart

"In a vision, I see a woman pounding on a door. "What is she doing, my Lord?" I ask.

Encounters with the King photograph
Encounters with the King
"This woman," Jesus replies, "is pounding the door in prayer but I have given her a door handle. If she does not turn the handle in faith, nothing happens.

I am not saying that she is to stop asking. No! It is about how she asks me; it's about putting her trust in My Spirit to walk with her and to guide her. When she believes and receives with a thankful heart and is willing to praise Me no matter where I take her, she will walk into all I have planned for her.

She will discover that her request has already been met at Calvary. Even when she goes through the door it will not be as she thinks as I have much more for her than she could ever imagine."

Tomorrow Today is a series of excerpts from books by Lynette Love, who regularly encounters heaven - and Jesus - and Holy Spirit - and Father - now, in this life, today. 

My prayer is that you also might experience Him, and that in your own daily walk you might hear His voice, and see His face, and know His love - now, in this life, today.

Lynette's books and e-books are all available on Amazon.com

© Lynette Love, used by permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment