Thursday 24 September 2015

Tomorrow Today

by Lynette Love

"Be Carriers of God's Fragrance

"I had just come in from picking flowers from my garden when I heard the Lord speak to me.

Encounters with the King photograph
Encounters with the King
"My child, while you are a carrier of My light, you also carry My fragrance. I watch you when you pick a flower; you walk around holding it under your nose enjoying the perfume. My precious one, you are like that flower and My angels follow you enjoying your beautiful fragrance.""

Tomorrow Today is a series of excerpts from books by Lynette Love, who regularly encounters heaven - and Jesus - and Holy Spirit - and Father - now, in this life, today. 

My prayer is that you also might experience Him, and that in your own daily walk you might hear His voice, and see His face, and know His love - now, in this life, today.

Lynette's books and e-books are all available on Amazon.com

© Lynette Love, used by permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment