Thursday 15 October 2015

Tomorrow Today

by Lynette Love

"Visions of Heaven - Jesus with stars in His hand

"I see the Lord Jesus and He stands over a big sea with stars in His hands. In front of Him more stars are being made. He is all light and glory. I see the still sea begin to move. There is fire in the sea, and then there is blood.

Encounters of Heaven photograph
Encounters of Heaven
A little later I see His head but no body. "Where's your body, my Lord?" I begin to see so many stars in a dark world.
"That is My body - the church shining for me." I see all stars come together into one light. I see nothing but light... no darkness at all."

Tomorrow Today is a series of excerpts from books by Lynette Love, who regularly encounters heaven - and Jesus - and Holy Spirit - and Father - now, in this life, today. 

My prayer is that you also might experience Him, and that in your own daily walk you might hear His voice, and see His face, and know His love - now, in this life, today.

Lynette's books and e-books are all available on Amazon.com

© Lynette Love, used by permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment