Sunday 15 November 2015

Living the Dream

"Healing and Discipleship on the Job (Legally…)

"One day where I work at a landscape construction company, I was at the main office before heading out to a job and I saw a co-worker of mine limping out of the office. I had already talked to him about Jesus before and showed him a video of a leg growing out. I asked him as he walked by if I could pray for his knee. He allowed me to and it got healed!!

A guy who had just started the day before saw this all happen and was surprised, he made a comment like “oh look, it's EJ the healer” so I told him “no it's actually Jesus the healer and I’m just a son”. He thought that was cool and mentioned he didn’t really know much about Jesus but wanted to know more.

After that my co-worker who wants to be a pastor and my new co-worker who wants to know Jesus more and I had to ride to a job together, which is an hour drive, so naturally I and my pastor-to-be friend preached the gospel to him for an hour. My new co-worker got saved in the car that morning!!!

The days following that we had to keep riding in the car together each morning and afternoon and Holy Spirit would tell me different things to teach my newly saved co-worker on the rides. I had the privilege to teach him how to hear God’s voice! EJ Wall, Olympia, WA (Oct, 2015)"

Living the Dream, a series of true and verified stories of real people who have encountered God for themselves and have learnt to apply His principles in their normal everyday world, sourced from Heaven in Business

No comments:

Post a Comment