Thursday 19 November 2015

Tomorrow Today

by Lynette Love

"A Little Taste of Jesus Growing Up

"I asked Jesus what it was like to grow up with His family. He said to me with much joy in His voice, "I loved My parents and My brothers and sisters so very much. I was just like any other little boy, I had fun and I played games. I loved telling stories; I told stories of My Father's Kingdom and then we would all dress up as kings and queens.

Encounters with the King photograph
Encounters with the King
Don't think that when I changed the water into wine it was the first miracle. No! My mother knew what I could do because when we sat around the dinner table as a family and we didn't have enough to eat, I would thank my Heavenly Father, bless the food and watch it multiply; such fun!"

I could hear the delight in Jesus' voice when he told me this story."

Tomorrow Today is a series of excerpts from books by Lynette Love, who regularly encounters heaven - and Jesus - and Holy Spirit - and Father - now, in this life, today. 

My prayer is that you also might experience Him, and that in your own daily walk you might hear His voice, and see His face, and know His love - now, in this life, today.

Lynette's books and e-books are all available on Amazon.com

© Lynette Love, used by permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment