Thursday 3 December 2015

Tomorrow Today

by Lynette Love

"The Apple Tree

"As I was walking through my garden one morning, I made a comment to the Lord about one of my apple trees.

Encounters with the King photograph
Encounters with the King
"Lord this apple tree is on a lean. I will need to stake it in case it falls."

Jesus replied, "Its roots have not gone down deep enough and when the winds come, it will blow over. It is all leaf and no fruit. It is the same with some of My children; they have not put their roots deep down into the soil of My love and they too bear no fruit and when the winds of life come, they fall." "

Eph 3:16
I pray that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man, that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height... to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.

Tomorrow Today is a series of excerpts from books by Lynette Love, who regularly encounters heaven - and Jesus - and Holy Spirit - and Father - now, in this life, today. 

My prayer is that you also might experience Him, and that in your own daily walk you might hear His voice, and see His face, and know His love - now, in this life, today.

Lynette's books and e-books are all available on Amazon.com

© Lynette Love, used by permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment