Thursday 17 December 2015

Tomorrow Today

by Lynette Love

"Be Carriers of God's Light

"As I was passing the mirror I looked at myself and thought, "Where have all the years gone?" I thought of my boys who are grown and married.

Encounters with the King photograph
Encounters with the King
The Lord said to me, "Would you like to see yourself as the angels see you?"

"Yes please my Lord, I would like that."

Immediately while still looking at the mirror I see myself shining very brightly, so brightly I could no longer see my physical body, all I saw was light.

"Did you know that light also contains sound, colour, fragrance and life? Not only do My angels see My light that surrounds My people but so do the demons, which causes them to shake with fear and hide." "

Tomorrow Today is a series of excerpts from books by Lynette Love, who regularly encounters heaven - and Jesus - and Holy Spirit - and Father - now, in this life, today. 

My prayer is that you also might experience Him, and that in your own daily walk you might hear His voice, and see His face, and know His love - now, in this life, today.

Lynette's books and e-books are all available on Amazon.com

© Lynette Love, used by permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment