Monday 11 July 2016

Moving Pictures

My choice of video from a week's work at Hawke's Bay Today ☺

This one took me from Dannevirke to Napier and I couldn't have done it without the info provided by the reporters - and my daughter Jo, the driver of the little white car ☺ Unfortunately time constraints didn't allow the car to feature in all the locations as per my original concept. (You've got to have fun, right?)

Christian St, Dannevirke photograph
Christian St, Dannevirke
Hawke's Bay real estate market "up 20%"
Hawke's Bay real estate agents say out-of-town buyers have helped to push property values up to 20% higher in the last year.

(Video autostarts after the break, may take a little time to load. There are also links to some of my other videos.)


Links to some of my other videos:

L-R: Chaka Luki, Ezra Aguilar from Hastings Intermediate School, playing in the surface flooding along Karamu Rd South, Hastings. photograph
L-R: Chaka Luki, Ezra Aguilar from Hastings Intermediate School, playing in the surface flooding along Karamu Rd South, Hastings.
A quick sample of wet conditions in the Bay.
(This one was a compilation of footage by me and Warren Buckland, the chief photographer who put it all together ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment