Sunday 12 April 2015

Living the Dream

"My Amazing Healing Testimony – The  TRUTH is, God's Will is Always Healing - Ray Edwards

I haven't talked about this publicly.

Recently I have been through a series of doctor visits, and enough X-rays that I should light up in the dark for a while. Nothing life threatening, but fairly serious and potentially very uncomfortable. A year or so of pain and suffering was what each professional predicted.

I have been prayed for by my most trusted inner circle, and my wife Lynn, Sean, and I have declared my healing to be accomplished.

Today, Lynn and I went to see the oral surgeon for his evaluation and presumably to schedule the surgery. As I was stepping into the X-ray machine, I told the tech we expected the X-rays to show nothing, and no surgery would be required.

Lynn said, "We believe in healing, and we believe he is healed." The tech laughed nervously and took the X-rays. A few minutes later, the surgeon came in and said, "So why don't you tell me why you're here."

I told him about the other doctor visits and X-rays and what they had recommended (that I come to him for surgery).

He looked at the X-ray for a long time and then said: "I'm going to have to see the other x-rays, because I don't see anything on this one."

"So in the meantime, I don't think we need to be in any rush to do anything." He did seem puzzled.

Of course, the other x-rays are going to show what was existing at that time in the past. Then I will have to demand they retake the x-rays, and the new x-rays (showing nothing in need of surgery) will be confirmed.

And THEY will know what I already know - Jesus has completely healed me of this disease. And for his next display of Grace and Truth, the Lord is already bringing about the healing of my other health annoyance (which the doctors call "PArkinson's Disease" because apparently there is no checkbox on the medical form for the diagnosis "Lie of Satan".)"

Living the Dream, a series of true and verified stories of real people who have encountered God for themselves and have learnt to apply His principles in their normal everyday world, sourced from Dream Culture: Bringing your Dreams to Life

No comments:

Post a Comment