Thursday 23 July 2015

Tomorrow Today

by Lynette Love

"Our Lives as Movies

"I am on Papa God's knee. Jesus is with us.

Encounters of Heaven photograph
Encounters of Heaven
He is watching the full sequence of people's lives, as movies rolling before him. He picks out one movie full of light - the life of a person who knows Him well. Jesus stands up, walks through the movie of this person's life and turns to face us.

He puts His hand underneath that person's day. Looking at us with a smile, he says, "See, I have this one in the palm of my hand!"

"When does the life of this person start and end?" I ask Papa God. He takes me to the beginning of creation. "I thought of this one then," He says.

He shows me the end of this person's life continuing into eternity. The Lord shows me that when this person was in the womb, He - from heaven - declared over her life what she would be. It was written in her heart.

He asked of the angels which of them would choose to be assigned to her. Many stood forward; all eager to respond, but He pointed to one and said, "You will do this."

Tomorrow Today is a series of excerpts from books by Lynette Love, who regularly encounters heaven - and Jesus - and Holy Spirit - and Father - now, in this life, today. 

My prayer is that you also might experience Him, and that in your own daily walk you might hear His voice, and see His face, and know His love - now, in this life, today.

Lynette's books and e-books are all available on Amazon.com

© Lynette Love, used by permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment