Sunday 9 August 2015

Living the Dream

"God Loves Dreams, Combines and MUD! 

"So this past winter in dream culture class, my dream was to send my combine west to harvest wheat in the wheat belt of the USA as a custom harvester.

To be honest with you, in my mind I never really thought that it would be possible to do. I have been out on the wheat harvest to work for other custom harvesters but have always wanted to do it with a machine of my own. It takes a ton of money to get set up, truck the combine out there, and hire on help as it takes many people to pull off an operation like this. That had me quite discouraged.

Well, it has all been a whirlwind, but my combine is sitting in TEXAS and will start combining wheat for a farmer on MONDAY!!!!! I have no idea where the money came from, it just showed up when I've needed it! Tell me that's not JESUS!!! I have had this in my heart for many years and here it is in the blink of an eye!!

Now here is the cool part, last year, the John Deere dealership at home approached me to trade the machine I had in on a much larger machine with huge tires that were excellent for going through the mud. They made me an offer that I just could not refuse! So I did the deal. I traded for the largest machine that John Deere makes!!! It's huge! A few months after trading, I was starting to second guess my decision, because it was almost too large to use at home in NY. It was a pain to move down the road because of its size!!!

So, move ahead to now! It's in Texas where fields are huge and just the perfect size for Texas! AND, the rains in Texas have made for EXTREME muddy conditions!! Guess what my machine is all set up for!!!??? MMUUDD!!! God had a hand in this a year ago when I traded machines!!!

Taught me to sit back and work with and for him!!! Quite the deal!!

Thanks for the dream culture class!!!

Dan Sturzenbecker via Kim Blanchard, Russell, PA"

Living the Dream, a series of true and verified stories of real people who have encountered God for themselves and have learnt to apply His principles in their normal everyday world, sourced from Heaven in Business

No comments:

Post a Comment