Thursday 8 October 2015

Tomorrow Today

by Lynette Love

"Sunflowers

"I was enjoying the sunshine and as I walked past my tall sunflowers, the Lord spoke to me concerning them.

Encounters with the King photograph
Encounters with the King
"My child, do you see the tall Sunflowers?"

"Yes Jesus, I do."

I could hear the laughter in my Lord's voice as he spoke to me.

"They have bright happy faces looking up into the sunshine of My light. I love the flowers that I have created."

With emotion in his voice, Jesus continued. "I would like to talk to you, My child, about My sunflowers. Their petals represent my children and I AM the centre. Notice the number of bees that are buzzing around the flowers. They are like those who are searching.

When My children abide in Me and I in them and they dwell in unity and love, a beautiful fragrance of Myself is released though them which people are attracted to."

"How good and pleasant it is when God's people live together in unity."
Psalm 133:1

Tomorrow Today is a series of excerpts from books by Lynette Love, who regularly encounters heaven - and Jesus - and Holy Spirit - and Father - now, in this life, today. 

My prayer is that you also might experience Him, and that in your own daily walk you might hear His voice, and see His face, and know His love - now, in this life, today.

Lynette's books and e-books are all available on Amazon.com

© Lynette Love, used by permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment